Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ghost-Capital Tees!




Hello friends. My good pal Thomas Dean from Fresh Dipped & Wild Order has just cooked up a fresh t-shirt design for GC that we're about to put into production*. Check the steez - So nice!

*Will include "ghost capital" spelling correction

As I've said, donations to the vinyl ripping effort will work wonders toward keeping this humble little ship afloat. For contributions of $25 or more, I would like to send you one of these shirts. (And maybe, hopefully, I can cook up some poster prints for donations of $10-24. I'll keep you posted.)

*paypal button trouble... Go here to donate in the meantime*

And if you're interested in donating +$25, don’t forget to include:

1. Your shirt size (Sizes similar to American Apparel, *I think.)
2. Your mailing address

Hit me up at nicholab503@gmail.com if you have any questions. *Yes, I'll ship internationally. I'm happy to split the cost of international postage, if you're sitting the fence on ordering.

UPDATE 6/1/12:

Ok folks, the shirt orders are in! I did ask for a few extra, so if anyone else is still interested, feel free drop me a line. Again, its nicholab503@gmail.com.

Here are the (rough) numbers of shirts... still left. (First come, first served * on this first run) :
XXL - 2
XL - 2
L - 15
M - 12
S - 5

Women's M - 2
Women's S - 1


*And FYI - I can always order more, at whatever size, if there's enough interest. Thanks friends....

Peace!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the dude on the shirt?

nicholab said...

My bad. That's Ornette Coleman!

nicholab said...

UPDATE: Ok folks, the shirt orders are in! I did ask for a few extra, so if anyone else is still interested.

Here are the (rough) numbers of shirts still left. (First come, first served* on this first run) :


XXL - 2

XL - 2

L - 15

M - 12

S - 5




Women's M - 2

Women's S - 1





*And FYI - I can always order more, at whatever size, if there's enough interest. Thanks friends....

nicholab said...

Mens Smalls are all gone..,for the first run.

Dylan said...

Hey Dude, Love the blog, have used a lot of good shit I discovered here on my dj sets!! Would love to get a t-shirt, Got any Men's size L left? How is shipping to the UK? Much obliged D

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'd love to order a t-shirt next time around...but to be a pain in the xxx I gotta ask you if it would be possible to make a small edition where it's only the cat and ghost capital name on it and NO mr Coleman.
Then I'd buy it in a sec.
Why no Coleman?
Well, being a bearded guy myself i feel it's too much to have a bearded guy on my belly as well...
Oh, these little things in life...

thanks for the greatest blog!

Ps. Do you know what mr Holy Warbles is up to these days?

K

Geoffrey said...

The shape of t shirts to come... Thanks nick!

Unknown said...

Any left in medium or large?